Tuesday, March 1, 2011














I can't seem to stay on task. I'm drifting, heading for the waterfall and I can't seem to care.

I have a few projects to do but I'm not interested.

I'm avoiding Plum. I feel bad that I'm going to burn down Suze's strip club. It's the girl's dream and I'm going to damage it.


Do you ever think to yourself, how can this to my poor character? But then again happy characters aren't all that interesting.

I can't think of what I want to do so I do nothing.

I think the self-defense guy is right.

A) Never go to a secondary location
B) If you can't get away then drop and use your own weight as an anchor to keep you in place. A dead weight is hard to move.
C) Even if you do the wrong thing, do something. The worst thing you can do is nothing.

I think that applies to life as well as an attack, right?



Tirz

2 comments:

  1. a) What's that?
    b) Goes doubly for me.
    c) Ask the rabbit gazing into the headlights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose we all experience this sort of drifting. I have at least a half dozen projects to edit and three I should be writing, but...

    ReplyDelete