Friday, September 2, 2011

Funny pictures because I have too much free time in the winter

Here are some funny pictures, sketches or just crap I created and thought would make you laugh.

Did you laugh?

Huh?

Tirz



















Okay who doesn't need a shot of zombie lovers? I was screwing around with loving the undead and came up with this awhile ago. Should I not admit that?























This one as character art for a website but the author didn't like it. They wanted a magpie with people legs. I did a magpie with people legs. What can you do?





















I had kitten pictures. Enough said.





















One of my sketches I did forever ago. Let's just say that art school won't be calling me any time soon and begging me to attend but I liked it.






















Same Kitty, Different approach. I was playing with my art features in my design program. I may have gotten a little carried away. Maybe.























I wanted to do a tiger. For some reason that says to me--dead body and a threat. I don't think I liked Frosted Flakes much as a kid because Tony the Tiger always seemed like a mob enforcer trying too hard to be nice.





















My friends have a Chinese Pug named Reggie. Reggie likes chasing kitties but only kisses them if the catches them. So this Halloween, I made Vamp Reggie. I have lots of free time. :)






















Like I said--Don't Touch My Kindle!























Well do they? Your pits? Do they smell?

















No reason on this one.











Deer--Be a deer--please, step out in front of the car and stare at the headlights. Okay really bad, dark humor but I claim PMS and you can't prove anything different.




















More free time with my zombie maker.


















I sometimes use this one as my icon. Because if you haven't written or called or hung out with me---you must have been eaten by bears. Right?






















Heather's cat, IVY, in a pissy mood.

6 comments:

  1. Did I laugh? You bet, especially since my husband and I are the personal servants to 12 rescue cats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOgs have masters, cats have servants. Except for Fred. Fred is the dog of Satan.

    :)

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) maybe they didn't know what a magpie is, and 2) I love the tunnel cover but unfortunately it wouldn't go with any of my books. I'm a fellow campaigner back for a second look and I'll be back again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tirzah, Thanks for dropping by my blog, and I'm glad I stopped by yours tonight. Funny, wacky stuff. ...And on a deeper note, I like the concept of "forever ago."

    Fellow campaigner now following.

    P.S. My word verification is "procalys." I think that could be the problem with the cat. You might want to talk to the vet about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hee hee, I love cats. They have the best expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cats, like Fred, can never be trusted with the code to the security system. :)

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete