Thursday, September 8, 2011

Iconic Publishing ---Published!

















Hey Bunnies,

SAID AND UNSAID--the poetry collection I'm in from TNBW will be published by a real print pubilsher. YEAH!

As you know (probably), I have a self-published poetry book called Love and Lighter Fluid: poems of a Wild Tirzah. What you might not know is that besides my published magazine poems and that book, I also have ten poems in an anthology.

The Anthology is called SAID AND UNSAID.

Originally members from my writer's group (The Next Big Writer)did a self-published book. Luckily or happly...okay hapuckily---Iconic Publishing has picked up our Anthology to traditionally publish under their new poetry imprint.

I'm happy!

Can you tell?

I don't have the date yet---don't worry you'll hear all about it.

Plus I'll also talk about my fellow poets from the anthology as the book gets closer to publication. Maybe I'll interview them on here.

New poets are hard to find. At least ones that don't make your eyes bleed.

These guys are not eye bleeders.

As for those looking to publish, you should check out this up and coming publisher. Iconic is wonderful to work with and is going to be publishing some books that you'll drool over in the next year.

Yours,

Tirz

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tirzah - that is so exciting! Im always envious of those who can write poetry, thats one genre that I've never been able to write. Looking forward to hearing more about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Tirzah; I'm so happy for you! If I used to be length phobic about writing something with as many words as a novel, why can I not write poetry? Because it takes a true gift, one you so clearly have. Again, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Getting poetry published these days is no small feat. I'm looking forward to the interviews.

    By the way, I tagged you here:
    http://gsstillwell.blogspot.com/2011/09/me-it-no-waittag-youre-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great news, Tirz. I didn't know that. Are you still around TNBW a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in the forums but August/September are my busiest months of the year---workwise so I'm not reviewing much except poetry.

    :)

    Tirz

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's wonderful, Tirz. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, stopping by to say hi and a litle stalking doesn't hurt.

    ReplyDelete