Thursday, February 18, 2010

Poetry Book Website UPDATE


Hi Bunnies!

I know, I know, I've been a bit absent lately. Between my mother's knee surgery, my emotional humps/bumps, the non-stop venting from relatives, and a funeral, I just haven't been giving my blog or anyone else's any attention.

I'll be back soon.

On a happier note, my book website has been updated. I hope you'll drop in for a visit.

http://www.tirzahlaughs.com/

My poetry book, Love and Lighter Fluid, is available on the publisher's website now and it will be on Amazon in May.

No, you don't have to buy it.

LOL.

However, if you'd like to check out my book website or my podcasts, I'd adore it.

My podcasts are linked to the site (and on this one) but if you want something more direct, then go to

http://tirzahlaughs.podbean.com/

Since so many of my friends and family have children, I recorded a few of my kid's poems in with the grown-up poems.

Kids poems are:

Stevie Spinelli and His Fondness for Jelly
Sweet Marie
How to Wash an Elephant

I hope if you have kiddies, that they enjoy these podcasts too.

The other poems are for grown-ups only, sorry! But you can listen to them when you are alone.

Well that's all the time I have for the moment.

Toodles!

Tirz

6 comments:

  1. That's really cool. I will check out those links. Also, I gave you an award.

    ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome Tirzah! I've been anticipating the release. Do you prefer to sell the e-book or the physical copy? it's a tough choice, with the e-book I get it now, but then I like to have it on the shelf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care, Brent. You don't have to buy one. Some of them are loaded for free on the book website.

    LOL.

    Except for the kid's poems. They are podcast only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! Congrats, bunny! x

    Corra

    from the desk of a writer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am definitely going to try to buy it Tirzy! Crossing fingers for usage of paypal hehe... so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete