Friday, August 19, 2011

SteamPunk Covers


















Steampunk and Cyberpunk always confuse me. I mean stories based on a mix of the Industrial Revolution but usually set in futuristic settings--how do you make that work as a photo manipulator?

For the most part you don't is what I found.

Gears and airships, people in aviator glasses--cool concepts but not something that lends itself to what I do.

Covers for those books have always scared me a bit.

I still believe these covers need a hand artist to hand draw the scenes they envision.

But what do I know?

What do you think? Hand art only?

Tirz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tirz

    Regarding available covers. Had you not created just the right cover for me, I would certainly take a look at the 'rejects!'
    Whether or not you should get paid for generously providing a cover, that is our call of course, but at least the recipient should put a credit on Amazon for you.

    Common courtesy

    Keep us on track to what happens...

    have a fun day
    irene

    ReplyDelete